Microneedling and Meso Therapy
Microneedling is a type of treatment that uses small needles to cause tiny punctures in the skin. These small contact points encourage the body to create a wound healing response and renew the skin cells. As your skin repairs, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an almost immediate plumping effect. It can also help tackle other skin damage such as scarring, dark marks, sun damage and ageing.
Treatments can be performed on the body as well as the face, although prices are based on an area the size of the face.
The best results from Microneedling are seen after a course of treatment.
Meso Therapy (skin needling)
Meso therapy or Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a type of treatment that uses small needles to cause tiny punctures in the skin. These small contact points encourage the body to create a wound healing response and renew the skin cells. As your skin repairs, the production of collagen and elastin is triggered to give an almost immediate plumping effect. This treatment may help those looking to reduce the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles and loss of collagen in the face.
You would be an ideal candidate for this procedure if you’re in good health and have certain skin concerns that haven’t responded to home treatments or other types of facials or procedures
- It is a procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin.
- The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
- Mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Hydrates the skin
- Restores a healthy brightening and youthful appearance
- Different serums are used during the treatment for different skin concerns
- Best results when done as a course of treatments
- is minimally invasive, requiring little or no downtime, just minor redness and irritation for a few days after you have had the treatment .
- It is safe for most people who are in overall good health.
- Women who are pregnant and people on certain acne medications are not suitable for the treatment
There are different methods of meso therapy and at Purity we offer
microneedling with a mechanical pen holding a cartridge of tiny needles
Nappage – the serum in injected into the skin at a superficial depth. This delivers a cocktail of amino acids, hyaluronic acid and vitamins into the dermis.
Non invasive meotherapy – done with plastic needles and serums, less downtime and more comfortable than microneedling
These treatments consist of small injections of hyaluronic acid just under the surface of the skin. It improves the resilience and quality of your skin and provides excellent results with minimal side effects.
Skin boosters can Provide hydration to the skin as well as strengthening and smoothing fine lies. Skin boosters encourage your skin to produce collagen which in turn gives a reduction in wrinkles and provides a healthy glow.
We have several makes available depending on the problem and the desired effect
Profhilo, Jalupro and Sunekos